Using the Internet to Serve Clients
The real estate industry, along with many other industries, is being revolutionized by the Internet. As time goes on, increasing numbers of people gain access to the Internet and use it to satisfy their real estate needs. To avoid being left behind, real estate professionals need to cultivate an online presence.
In this course, students will learn about the Internet and how it has affected the real estate industry. Students will also learn about the elements of Websites and how to market themselves and their sites on the Internet. The final lesson teaches students to communicate effectively over e-mail.
The conclusion of this course presents real world dilemmas and applications of the information presented. As the student completes this course, he or she should try to paint a big picture of Internet issues, which the course will address with comprehensive content questions, practices, and case studies.
- Course Delivery Online Interactive
- Credit Hours 4 hours
- Credit Type Consumer Services
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Maximum students 1000
“Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Understand the effects of disintermediation on real estate professionals
• Explain the issues that apply to Internet Data Exchange and Virtual Office Websites
• Identify the basic components of and terms related to the Internet
• Generate contacts through the development of an effective Website
• Evaluate and implement Internet marketing methods
• Understand important guidelines for writing e-mails that will help generate effective dialogues”