Ethics of Sustainability
Sustainable real estate is the buzzword of the hour. Today’s agents are expected to indulge in environmentally responsible and ethical real estate trade. This 4-hour course on Ethics of Sustainability is designed to introduce students to the concept of sustainability.
This course will help you answer questions such as:
- What is sustainability in real estate?
- Can we create long-term, sustainable value for our clients?
- What are the ethical problems associated with property trade?
- What are the various human ecosystems in real estate and how do they work?
Learners will be posed puzzling questions and provided real-life examples of ethical dilemmas commonly faced during real estate trade. The objective of the course is to help students become highly responsible and ethically conscious real estate agents.
- Course Delivery Online Interactive
- Credit Hours 4 hours
- Credit Type Elective
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Maximum students 1000